Home » , , » Love Quotes Letter

Love Quotes Letter

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it. Because nobody else will. Like when someone comes into your life and half of you says you're nowhere near ready, but the other half says:make her yours forever.

Love's involved with spending time together, but spending time apart, can lead to loving even *more*.


The ones who are hardest to love are usually the ones who need it the most .

I seriously don't get boys. Why do they always choose the girl who doesn't love them. Can't they see who really loves them? Blind idiots.

The silence isn't so bad, Till I look at my hands and feel sad, "Cause the spaces between my fingers Are right where yours fit perfectly...

Please don't walk away, please tell me, you'll stay.

It's not easy, you know. I mean, how can I possibly forget someone who has changed everything in my life?

Oh come on ! I give you so many hints and you still act like you don't know what I'm talking about .

The greater the love, the greater the tragedy when it's over.

Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with out hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts.

Tell me how to win your heart, For I haven't got a clue. But let me start by saying..."I love you."

Yes, I will admit that I'm a fool for you.

You and I were different. We came from different worlds, and yet you were the one who taught me that value of love.

To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness.

People think that if you love somebody hard enough then everything is just gonna work out. People are wrong.

When you talk I forget all. Only idea is - how to kiss your lips.

You're not perfect, and let me save you the suspense: this girl you've met, she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other.

I've made the most important discovery of my life. It's only n the mysterious equation of live that any logical reasons can be found. I'm only here tonight because of you. You are the only reason I'm... you are all my reasons.

Perhaps it is good to have beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart.

I love you more than any word can say... I love you more than every action I take... I'll be right here loving you till the end.

I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...

When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love... I love you.

I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away.

I love you unconditionally, with everything I'm, and more than anyone ever thought possible.

I thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is.

Love can make you do things that you never thought possible.

Love, an emotion so strong that you would give up everything. To just feel it once, to know that you are part of something special. To know that you can feel what love really is, to know, to feel, to love.

True love doesn't just fill your heart, it overflows into your whole body and soul.

If you are willing to trust in a person when all others tell you to go against it, if you are willing to risk getting your heart broken , because you believe in that other person, Then that is TRUE LOVE .

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

What is love ? in math... it's a problem, in history... it's a battle , in science.. it's reaction ... in art... it's a heart.

I'm in love with my bed . But my alarm clock won't let us be together .

I hate it when you make me smile , when I'm trying to be angry at you .

I'm just a girl . In love with the most amazing , cutest , funniest , nicest and completely perfect guy in the world.

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything , and love is all there is .

You're in love . That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love .

After all , what was more important , in the end , than love ?

Love cures people - both , the ones who give it and the ones who receive it .

Love just doesn't just sit there, like a stone , it has to be made like bread , remade all the time , made new .

Love is a game that two can play and both win .

When you love someone , all your saved-up wishes start coming out .

Loving is never a waste of time .

Love is above all , the gift of oneself .

You are my soul mate, my sweetheart, you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time I give my heart and soul to you.

True love is what humanity needs to keep hope alive and to make life worth living.

Love is so hard to find, so hard to give , and so hard to get back. Basically it's difficult , so when you find love, be sure to cherish it because you never know if you'll find love again.

Anyone can be passionate , but it takes real lovers to be silly .

If you love someone , love them with all of your heart or not at all .

The same love that makes me laugh , make me cry .

I know what love is , it's because I found you .

Love is just a world until someone comes along and gives it meaning .

Sometimes love means letting go , when you want to hold on tighter .

If you love me , let me know . If not , gently let me go .

I love it , when I catch you looking at me .

If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were.

Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.

You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it’s what you are expected to give — which is everything.

Love builds bridges where there are none.

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes…just be an illusion.

The definition of a beautiful woman is one who loves me.

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.

Life without love is like a tree without fruit.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

A lawful kiss is never worth a stolen one.

Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age.

The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Only love let’s us see normal things In an extraordinary way.

There’s always room for love; You just have to move a few things around.

Love means never having to say you’re sorry.

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2013. Letter a Studio - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger